Pages

Friday, February 26, 2010

I haven't posted here in a long time but that's a good thing. It just means that life is almost normal now. I sleep well, I stay awake all day, I'm almost done with my novel. In general, life is pretty good right now.

My in-laws return from their 3-month trip this Monday and I return to work on Tuesday. Only 2 days next week and the week after that. I'm so looking forward to going back.

I know this gradual return to work is a good thing, and it's what the doctor recommended, but I wish I was going back full-time already. I'm longing for routine again. I overslept this morning because I couldn't sleep last night and Camran had to miss school. And today was "Special Helper" day too. He was so sad. I made it up to him by allowing him to have Cheerios for breakfast (instead of eggs and turkey) and extra time on his PS3. That made him a little happier. I just feel like if I was back into a proper routine, I wouldn't have the option of sleeping in or staying up late at night, you know?

Anyway, the important thing is that I'm well enough now to go back to what I consider a normal life.

No comments:

Post a Comment