Pages

Friday, January 29, 2010

29 days

It has been 29 days since I've been completely off Prednisone. So far so good. My appetite is back to normal - meaning I don't want to wolf down an entire three-course meal every two hours. My weight is at 112 lbs (51 kg) which I'm very happy with. I still nap every now and then and this past week I napped almost everyday but I'm not concerned about that. I think it's better to nap now whenever I can.

So, in a couple of days, it will be exactly 4 weeks before I go back to work. I feel like there's still lots to accomplish before I go back. I have to complete and submit my novel before the end of February. It's coming all fairly well. I'm almost eager to get this one done so I can start on the next one.

One final thing. I met with my ob-gyn about the new Lupus diagnosis and when she thinks it would be ok to start trying again for baby #2. She has referred me to a high-risk ob-gyn so I'm waiting for an appointment with him. This particular doctor is at North York General Hospital. It should take a month before I get the appointment, though. Until then, we just have to sit tight.

No comments:

Post a Comment