Pages

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

It has begun...

I went back to work for the first time in 9.5 months. It was amazing. I actually enjoyed myself and the slight pain in the back of my neck at the end of the day actually made me feel accomplished.

KM, my replacement, went through all of the open projects that she will be transitioning over to me. I used my brain. I asked good questions. I had an hour long conversation about "stuff" with my boss. I saw a whole bunch of people who looked genuinely happy to see me.

I'm glad I took the easy way out and took tomorrow off. I need a break. It was information overload today and, even though I loved every minute of it, I'm happy I have a break tomorrow. Also, waking up at 5:30 am to get dressed for work was not the most pleasant thing in the world. I'm looking forward to just sleeping in tomorrow till 7 am - haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment