Pages

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

It DOES get better

So, I was a little presumptuous in my last post about not being ready for the reduction. I did get used to it and by Friday I was able to go without an afternoon nap. Not that I'm avoiding taking a nap when I need it. I sleep when I need to but I don't feel that overwhelming desire to sleep right then and there, on the spot. I've been back to normal since yesterday. However, I will trust my initial instinct and reduce to 0mg on Jan 1, not on Dec 28. I think it will do me good to get used to this slowly. Once I go to 0 mg, there's no turning back.

I've been thinking of my gradual return to work schedule. Probably do 2 weeks of 2 days, 2 weeks of 3 days, 2 weeks of 4 days and then go back 5 days a week by Apr 12. I think that's reasonable. But only time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment