Pages

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

So sleepy...

I don't know why... but I'm sleepy all over again. I suppose this is normal since I've reduce my Prednisone down to 7.5mg. No more insomnia here. I must say, I was quite enjoying staying awake till all hours of the night, in the peace and quiet, and then waking up 3 hours later, totally refreshed and energized. Guess that can't be too good for the body.

Well, I'm paying for it now. Today I had to nap in the afternoon. Normally when I nap mid-day, I just doze, never fully going into the REM stage. This afternoon, I fell into Camran's bed as he played his PS3 and woke up an hour later to a quiet, empty room. I think I even had a dream in that hour. But it was good. I definitely woke up feeling a lot more energized.

No comments:

Post a Comment