Pages

Monday, November 30, 2009

Update

I just realised that I haven't updated this blog in ten days. I guess there hasn't been much to report. Things have been going fairly smooth the last few days.

I reduced my Prednisone down to 5 mg today. I was supposed to reduce it on Nov 26 but I didn't because that was the day I had to be at Camran's school for his Observation Day. Then on Friday, we had a dinner party at our house for Eid and I knew I would be busy and required to stay up late. Then, on Saturday, I had to go with Aamir for Karaoke for the finals and I knew that would also be a late night. Anyway, so I ended up just reducing the dose today. Let's see how it goes.

I also had my rheumatologist follow-up appointment today. All looks good as far as blood work is concerned. My complete blood count was all within the normal range, including iron. I asked him about my rash and he said that this rash would not even be considered a mild rash from Lupus standards but he did note a faint rash. He recommended that I use a moisturizer with a high SPF because it might be worsening due to the sun. He did say that even though it's autumn and there really isn't much sun these days, the UV rays still come down through the clouds. So, got it, need a high SPF moisturizer.

That's about it. I hope you're keeping up with my other blog too. Just finished 19,500 words of my novel and it seems to be progressing well. Ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment